Friday, May 4, 2012

4 days to go...

Progress on my to do list:

I purchased all my books; still haven't read them all.
I got a shot in the arm...not butt.
I have all my junk ready to go: copies of passport, info for Daddy, clothes, shoes, etc.
Lou and Meg are in town. The 3 day party starts tonight!
Sara is currently doing my laundry. What would I do without her?
Mac got a once over and he is still running strong at 6 years old!

Things left to accomplish:

Figure out how to travel the world. I really have no clue what I am doing.
Celebrate Duff's first birthday tomorrow!
Work on my Thesis.
And download more music.

I am so sad to announce that NayNay will not be joining me in Europe. He is located behind my pillows on my bed if anyone would like to visit him. Is 23 too old to cry about not getting to take my blanket? I think not....


No comments:

Post a Comment